Please select the membership option that is right for you:
Your membership in IATE works toward maintaining and advancing the professionalism of the English/Language Arts field. Further, your membership benefits you through:
- Providing a means to make your concerns heard by state officials
- Expanding your network of educational contacts across the state
- Keeping you up-to-date through the annual IATE Fall Conference and IATE publications like the Illinois English Bulletin and the IATE Newsletter
- Promoting the recognition of outstanding members of our profession
New Teacher/Instructor Program
Haven’t joined IATE yet? This program offers a free, one-year membership to all teachers who have not previously been a member of IATE.
- Share your teaching ideas, problems, and solutions with others
- Plug in to a statewide network of English professionals representing all levels of instruction
- Find out what new things your peers-across-the-state are doing in their classrooms
- Contact your District Leader for more information about joining the IATE
Don’t know your district?
Click here to search for your school and IATE District.
IATE District Map